ROCKtri Development Programme 2017
ROCKtri, the official triathlon enthusiast club of Rock The Naked Truth, is excited to launch a brand new development programme to encourage more people to enter the world of multisport!
HOW TO JOIN THE ROCKTRI DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME:
1) Show us proof of receipt of an upcoming multisport race in 2017 (local or overseas) you have signed up for.
2) Attend at least 75% of our workshops from now to December (calendar of events to be released soon).
3) Receive an exclusive ROCKtri swag pack* worth S$600 with exciting things from Specialized, 2XU and Aquasphere!
*Only 25 packs are available.
BE A ROCKTRI ATHLETE!
5 participants will be given the opportunity to be a ROCKtri athlete and receive one sponsored local race entry and a customised 2XU ROCKtri trisuit!
To be part of this programme, sign up for an account on our website and then head to Events and register under ROCKtri development programme. We will then email you and inform you of upcoming events.
JULY – TALK: How to get started in triathlons / Introduction to a basic training programme
AUGUST – WORKSHOP: Bike handling + Road ride
SEPTEMBER – TALK: Transition practice / Preparation for race
OCTOBER – WORKSHOP: Swim basics (in the pool)
NOVEMBER – WORKSHOP: Indoor cycling
- The ROCKtri development programme is free and open to anyone; Singaporean citizens or foreigners, male or female, any age.
- A multisport race refers to any race that consists of at least 2 of the 3 disciplines of swim, bike and run; eg. aquathlon, biathlon, duathlon or triathlon.
- After signing up and registering for this programme, we will email you and you can then send us proof of receipt of your upcoming race.
- This upcoming race can be a local or overseas race, and must be in 2017.
- Once the proof of receipt is confirmed, you are eligible to stand a chance and win the ROCKtri swag pack worth S$600.
- The ROCKtri swag pack will only be given to you after successful completion of at least 75% attendance of our workshops (from July to December 2017).
- Over the course of the programme, the 5 most committed participants will be chosen as ROCKtri athletes and receive a sponsored local race entry as well as customised ROCKtri trisuit from 2XU.